Let’s be honest, everyone loves to save money. After reading this article on MFP’s we hope you understand the many different things to consider when purchasing a new MFP. Remeber, the price may be lower on the price tag but over time it can be significantly more expensive.
Department Store MFP:
- Low acquisition costs but high overall costs with inefficient and expensive supplies such as Toners and Drums
- Disposable non-serviceable from an economic standpoint average life 2 years
- Replacement interval often requiring purchasing replacements and adding costs to organization
- Slow scanning/printing with processors that are not as efficient with larger printing jobs
- Low “Overall” costs with lease financing available allowing users to acquire at a low monthly payment
- Service agreements available for generally less than purchasing supplies on non-commercial models
- Long term solution 5 years or more
- Efficient and High Speed loaded with features that allow user greater benefits
- Peace of mind that costs are controlled with lease financing options
- Supplies are shipped free of charge and no need for end users to place orders create PO’s and make multiple payments.